Quality Engineer (EHS)
- Reporting to the Quality/HS&E Manager, your responsibilities will include leading and implementing all quality and health, safety & environment programs to ensure full compliance with corporate and local code requirements, policies and procedures.
- You will be required to participate in safety inspections, audits, generate monthly reports to MOM on matters pertaining to safety requirements and update management and staff on new regulations as and when they come into effect.
- Other duties include conducting safety training to employees and subcontractors
- Kindly send your resume in MS Word format with subject “Quality Engineer (EHS)” attn to Benson:
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in similar capacity
- Knowledge of and working experience in the following:
- ISO 9001-2000 or API Q1
- Conversant with Workplace Safety and Health Act, by laws
- and CP codes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player who is self-motivated and dynamic
Categories: QHSE Engineer